Saturday, May 09, 2009

Well, that was gross & other such similar lines

Took Rush out to my friend's house tonight as she is spending the weekend watching the group home girls. On our way out we saw (and smelled) that someone had just hit a skunk. Gross but, I have lived farm life and small city life for most of mine and so it is just a smell one gets (somewhat) accustomed to.

That is until, someone (the someone directly ahead of me)hit this same skunk ad did a little bit of a fragrance stirring with me behind them innocently chewing a piece of gum and let. me. tell. you that was the most disgusting taste I have ever had in my mouth EVER! I think it is safe to say that I can tell you what skunk butt tastes like - not like I think that is a great accomplishment; it was pretty disgusting.

Now, I think I am going to go swallow some bleach and perhaps pour some into my sinus cavity to get rid of the stench that seems to have engrained itself in my sinuses and go to bed. Music practice is early tomorrow...

No comments: