Thursday, May 14, 2009

Rejoice, rejoice and I again I say rejoice!

Ok, I haven't let on about it here because, well, to be honest, it is just silly but, I have been going through withdrawal of a sort. You see, I lost misplaced the battery charger for my camera and for someone who takes pictures darn near daily, I was slightly curious going out of my mind trying to figure out where I had stuffed it when I moved my stuff from my office (to become Jellybean's room). I knew I had put it somewhere where it would be "safe" and not get lost (but it did!).

PEOPLE, I have been without a camera for months approximately 2 weeks and it has been eating at me every chance my brain has been slightly idle! So tonight, join me in my selfish, insignifcant, to everyone but me, celebrations. I feel like a part of my body has been reattached...

No comments: