Monday, May 25, 2009

Not Me Monday





This blog carnival is courtesy of MckMama; why don't you head on over to her blog to see what she & the other mamas have not done this past week?


As for me, I did not get to go for lunch with a dear friend who I haven't seen in years. We didn't have a blast & didn't realize how similar we still are to each other even though we are both so different from who we were in high school.


I didn't forget my camera and am, therefore, pictureless of this wonderful lunch date because I am always prepared. This is why you seriously will not see a picture of it on this blog. You really won't.


We didn't get a car on Saturday (that needs some work but is a good car) and I wasn't the slightest disappointed that it wasn't a minivan or a truck and I most certainly didn't get upset at first. I am much too mature to be upset at actually having a running vehicle just because it isn't exactly what I am hoping for.

I really don't know anything about the car other than it is a Grand Am. No, really; I don't!)

I didn't decide to get serious about eating better while eating hawaiian pizza and drinking coke (albeit a thin crust pizza); I am always health conscious and only put wholesome, healthy foods to these lips.

I didn't lose my voice from singing and praying at our conference this past week. Not me. Why would I do that? Certainly not because the Bible tells us to love God with ALL our mind, soul & strength.

I am certainly not looking forward to a restful night at home now that conference is over. Upon saying that, I am certainly NOT sad that conference is over.

No comments: