Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Your Honor, I object! He's badgering the juror!

This morning I go to the Court House for my first ever Juror Summons and I must have been thinking about that as I drifted off to sleep last night as I ended up having a strange dream about the whole thing.

It started off with me in this grungy wooden box sitting on a blue milk rate while the two lawyers starting rattling off questions at me. When were you born? Is that your true hair color? Are you wearng matching socks? What did you eat for breakfast? When is the last time you ate carbohydrates? Pretty soon their questioning came at me like a couple of German Shepherd Drug Dogs finding the mother load...bar...bar...bar...bar...BARK, BARK, BARK, BARK!!!

These two lawyers hurling their questions at me through their barks eventually sounded like a constant rumble and the noise got louder and louder until...it woke me up. However, I still heard the noise and thought I must still be sleeping. That is, until I gained enough consiousness to realzie that the constant rumble that had woke me from my dream was not the lawyers and their ridiculous questions but my real life husband SNORING!

1 comment:

Spin Original said...

That's funny!!! The first few questions sounded like they came from Legally Blonde!!