Wednesday, March 25, 2009

"There's a gorilla lookin' at me"

Two Fridays ago, at church, Bug began to giggle uncontrollably during the sermon. I tried to shush him all the while trying to not burst out laughing myself due to the sheer contagiousness of his giggles.

"Mommy," he said, "there's a gorilla looking at me."

I wondered if he was on crack or something but asked him what he meant and what gorilla was he talking about?

Through giggles and glee he pointed to the wall beside our row of chairs to show me this...

...a gorilla face peering at us from the paint...



And, just in case you can't see it (because BigB can't see it even when it is pointed out to him)...



Can you see the gorilla?

1 comment:

Louise said...

yes I saw it right away... and I think it shows that Bug has some creativeness in him... He is probably very good at picking out shapes in clouds too.