Thursday, March 19, 2009

It's just like Christmas

Thinking back to when I was a young girl, I remember the Christmas count down and the jittery feeling of excitment on Christmas Eve and the not being able to fall asleep due to the anticipation. I find myself feeling that way RIGHT NOW!

Facebook revealed a secret to me!

Billy's status read: William is EXCITED to be going to Canada!

I was all WHAT!?! If he is coming to Canada, HE HAD BETTER BE COMING HERE! So I, as calmly as I could, messaged him, asking him to what he was referring to.

He sent me one back stating that Friday, after work he will be leaving to come back for a week. First stop: Nipawin. He will be at our house on Wednesday through to Saturday sometime when he leaves.

Now, take note, when I say "he" I don't know if I am meaning "they" or not yet. I am not sure if Nat is able to come to, wants to come or is coming...at this point of the day.

So, there are 6 more sleeps until we get to see him/them! I am SO NOT telling Jellybean and Bug because I really would like to see someone pee themselves from surprise and excitment for real life just once! Seriously! I am NOT kidding! Well...maybe. Kinda. Sort of. Not really. I do think it WOULD be funny.

No comments: