Wednesday, March 18, 2009

At a Crossroads

That's how I have been feeling lately. I am moving forward and there are people that I seem to be "leaving behind"; people that don't want to move forward. I have been trying to hang onto those people but I think it's time to let go and completely move on. How can I continue to move forward while hanging onto them? Seems to be a bit too much baggage for me to bring on this walk.

My spirit is mourning for those I "leave" as are my personal emotions. I continue to love them and pray for them but I think certain ties need to be broken in order to free me up. I feel tied down - not capable of going higher with these yolks.

On a lighter and happier note: I am really glad to be able to go visit my dad & Jude tomorrow night with the kids. It's going to be great!

No comments: