Wednesday, July 06, 2005

We're Back!!!

We're back and had a wonderful time. the apartment that the church has was incredible to say the least. It was nice to see our friends again but it is also nice to be back to see our kids, family & friends here.

The rain was terrible on our way down and we almost died at on point. We lost control of the van in 3 different places because of water on the road but the last place was where we almost cashed it in. The water was laked across the road and on our way back, in the daylight, we saw how much water was in the ditch/field where it happened. The water was so high that the farmer's corn field was buried and his shed(which housed his swather) was buried in water half way up. If Bill, through God's grace, hadn't gotten control of the van we surely would have drowned.

Aren has changed in the last week and seeing the kids made me cry and realize how much I really missed them.

This is short and sweet for now as I have to get ready for work and call my sis 'cuz I missed her lots too. I thought of her and her "situation" often and need to phone to see how she is doing.

1 comment:

Love Mom said...

Glad to hear that things are at least so-so. I missed you. I tried calling a couple times before work but no one was in. Try again tomorrow