Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Finally...

Finally, I got my hair cut!!! Yes!!! Two wonderful young ladies I know came over on Sunday night and cut my hair for me. (I love you guys!) It feels so good to have my hair cut. No more dead ends and it is so much lighter. I have tonnes of thick, thick hair and it is SO hot in the summer time. Bill & I will be going down to the States for the 4th of July and so I am really going to enjoy not having quite so much hair. Now, I just have to pick a new color and maybe some highlights...hmmmmm...

We tried to get a couple of extra days off, when going to the States, as we found out (not that long ago) that my step-sister is getting married a day or so ahead but our getting to her wedding is just not feesible. We will, however, be able to enjoy the fireworks, not once but twice. The church we attend when down there is having their own firework celebration on the 3rd with a carnival type deal and then there is July 4th itself. It will be a lot of fun; I can't wait! The church down there has an apartment we were able to book so we don't have to deal with a hotel or feel like we are imposing on someone by being billeted out to a house. We'll be taking all the kids with us in August but this is our anniversary present to each other...

Hmmm, our anniversary present is fireworks? Interesting. I think I'll stop blogging there for now...

No comments: