Monday, July 11, 2005

Glad the Neighbors Were Out

This morning I inflated and filled a little paddling pool for the kids to frolic in and they have been, even before the water had a chance to warm up at all. Yikes...brrrr. Aren was in there like a dirty shirt, jumping in, sliding into the pool and slipping so his face went under. It was all fun and exciting for him. Hallie had her bathing suit on (backwards, I might add so she looked like a cute wrestler in a pink wrestling uniform, complete with little boobies showing...yikes. Glad the neighbors were out). So she stopped right there in the middle of our yard to change. Glad the neighbors were out. She helped me fill the pool and by this I mean water in everything but the pool. She had fun. Then she decided she had to go pee; she dropped her bathing suit right then and there in the yard to pee. Glad the neighbors were out. At this point she decided she didn't really need the bathing suit on even so she took it off and streaked across the yard to play in the pool. I am SO glad the neighbors were out. I really wish I lived on a farm again. You don't need to worry about the neighbors...well...most of them.

1 comment:

Love Mom said...

Uh, why won't they like the binder twine look? I just bought new burlap! LOL!! Besides I just spent all my money on buying her a strawberry shortcake backpack, you know one of those new confounded contraptions that hold picture books? I think the teachers will be fine with burlap if I just send them some of my elitzer and moonshine...LOL

By the way, I HAD forgotten about the pooing lawn boy. We will HAVE to mention that at his wedding...someday...