Sunday, July 10, 2005

Baby Update #2

We still have three baby fish and are they ever growing fast. I think they will be able to be put in with the big fish in the next 2-3 weeks. We have one pink tetra that is pretty big and I am nervous about he/she/it eating these babies Hallie & I (oh and Jenn while we were gone) have looked after so well. These babies are actually big enough that you can see them swimming around their nursery from across the living room. They really add to Jewel's frustration of trying to catch fish from the tank. Not only are they in the tank that she can't get to but they are a little too high up for her to even try batting at. Poor kitty. Any way, I'm off to bed (yes! I get the bed tonight!!! woo woo woo woo!) I just thought a little update on the fish was due and I just finished feeding the little guys their third meal.....

No comments: