Tuesday, July 19, 2005

More Milestones Reached

Today marks a different direction in our lives as we have reached a couple of milestones. We are easing into the potty training of Aren. I will stress the word...easing... He is walking around with Spiderman pull-ups or whatever they are called from Pampers. That is fairly easy to handle because I know that it will be a while before he is ready to be completely potty trained. He has only peed in the potty once so far.

The one that I am finding the most difficult is Cherish. She had a real babysitting job yesterday, a paying, not for family, child she had never met before babysitting job. My little girl is really growing up...sniff. She did really well and is feeling like she can take on the world...or at least the world's children...So, to let all our friends know, if you are in need of a babysitter...I am sure Cherish would LOVE to watch your kids...

No comments: