Thursday, July 14, 2005

I Actually Have Tomorrow Off

Wow, I have a day off and I don't have a lot to do. I have plans to do something with Jaimie. We haven't been able to get together for a long time. It's been way too long. Things just haven't worked out. Hopefully tomorrow. What we'll do, who cares; I'm just glad we can be together. I was able to see her and Cory for a little while tonight as they came in for supper at BPs.

The kids & I will probably do more cleaning, playing in the pool and hiding downstairs where it is a tad cooler. I don't know if he didn't put it on the calendar or what but, it looks like Billy & I may actually be able to see each other for a little while. We haven't spent much time together since he got home to work for the summer. Jenn is off with her mom for a few days and I have a birthday boy to think about...two of them actually. Aren's and dad's birthdays are next Thursday.

Well, I'm off to get my tush to bed. Gotta be all rested up for running through the sprinkler with Hallie.

No comments: