Friday, July 22, 2005

Wow, I just experienced something that I am finding to be so juvenile, the typical 'we don't think the same way, I'm going to stab you in the back my dear, dear friend' mentality. Thank you so very much for that and you know exactly who you are. However, that being said, it is done and that is that. I hold no ill-will toward said individual(s) and I never will. I have been taught to love people despite what they do to or against me. I am not saying that I am going to go out and hug the next terrorist I see and tell him/her I love him/her but I am saying that I have been taught to love the person for being a person. I can love them and not love or condone what they stand or don't stand for. I can also love them inspite of them stepping outside of the box or inspite of them being a puppet to some self-serving, humanistic belief. To carry on with a thought I had, it also doesn't mean that I am going to go out and invite above person/persons to my house for tea but, regardless of what these people say about/to me, I will continue to love them and pray for them and hold them dear to my heart. Having said that, I will end this blog with a bit of sadness as I think about what this person/people are putting an end to but, I will not let it hinder me nor will I allow it to hurt my walk and belief in God. To these said friends who are upset at me for what I did or did not do (depending on their perception) I say this, "Jesus died for you...don't expect me to do the same."

2 comments:

Love Mom said...

Oh my gosh! NO, NO, NO...It is most definitely NOT you guys!!!

Love Mom said...

Uh, your words really humble me. I am feeling really undeservng of what you just said but I thank you so much. It really makes me feel good to hear that. You know it gives me something to cling to when I am having a bad day and knowing that this is what you think.

I am thankful for you and proud to call you my sister as well. I love you, A.