Saturday, July 09, 2005

Kicked Out...

...Yes, I said "kicked out". I was roused from bed not that long ago to a sad, hot little boy who wanted a sippy of milk and a cooler blanket. His cooler blanket was in our room so we went to get it. Somewhere in the fog of 2 year old awake at 1 AM and "let's go to mommy's room to get a cooler blanket" he got "Here have my space. Sleep with your dad in my room with my fans and I will go sleep on the couch. No, really. I insist." So, here I sit, at my computer, bedless and bound to slumber on our couch. My driftings in and out of consciousness at the computer will, I think, add to the authenticity of what I am feeling to mothers everywhere. Mothers we must unite!!! Just kidding. Perhaps...

I thought the husbands were supposed to sleep on the couch. I saw it on TV as a kid...Family Ties, Married With Children...The men get the couch! This is an outrage...(lol). I think I should be calling a lawyer. Is that in the wedding vows? Love, honor and sleep on the couch for her...? Should it be? Should we petition to get it...jkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkhkkkkk... sorry, fell asleep for a minute... reworded.

For those of you reading who know me, you know that this is the truth laced with humor because...I gotta be me. Everyone else turned down the job (Ziggy). For those of you who don't know me...please don't misread my humor.

No comments: