Thursday, April 02, 2009

Thursday, Mar 27/09 to Thursday April 2, 2009

This past week: in pictures.


Dog days of Spring. P.B. & J's dog Daisy shared her love with us through snuggles and kisses.


P.B. & J (everytime I think of P.B - Pickle Boy- I get a craving for a McDonalds cheeseburger with extra pickles...that boy gave a LOT of extra pickles! Hence the name.)


It wouldn't be a complete week in pictures without this photo even though it is on here once all ready.


LilB, Rush & Jellybean helping set up for Friday evening's church service.


CherylB in the ice cream truck ride at L.H. Mall in "The City".


Rush in same ice cream truck.


Rush had a run-in with her closet door but I think she won and, we hear, it is not as bad as her brother (LilB) and his toe - the one he dropped a 50 lb printer on...Sheesh!


Bug discovered his love of "doing" his own hair, making his own lunch AND, gasp!, tucking himself in! Oh the agony of a mama!


It was backwards day at school today and so, I willingly sent my children to school looking like they don't have a mama who cares for them. Jellybean started off in this pink sweater with pockets onthe front but decided it wasn't evident enough that said shirt was backwards so she changed into this shirt...




Rush was backwards too but she changed back to "normal" at first break as it was " really uncomfortable".

There you have it. A week in the life of us. I didn't put any work stuff on here as that would overwhelm anyone and I don't want to be responsible for that! (Grin) We are in the middle of getting new flooring, started doing inventory and are going to be painting next week. It has been a chaotic and completely lonely venture as none of the girls have been around much as they can't do work and there has been no place for them to sit even...We have had unplanned trips from the plumber and little to no planning on Boss lady's part but she is the boss and she must be respected and I must make the best of the situation and do what I can to the best of my ability - no matter what. Don't grumble, murmur or complain...sometimes it is easy to fall into that trap but I have done my very best ta not ta (to steal a 'Mater from Cars line). I know that all of this hard work and inconvenience will look really nice in the end and give us a much nicer work environment (esteticly -sp).

No comments: