Friday, April 24, 2009

Jehovah Nissi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06AgY5Xoavw (Embed disabled on this song but you must go to Youtube to see this song called "Watever You're Doing" by Sanctus Real! You must!)

Whatever, You're doing IS bigger than me and it does feel like chaos but through it I KNOW that better things WILL come. I know that Your will shall be done and that my focus can not be on fixing something...someone who doesn't think they are broken; my focus needs to be on You. Get closer to You; get "fixed" myself. I need to surrender THAT burden in me; I know I can't do it without YOU! You are Jehovah Nissi, The Lord My Banner, The Lord My Miracle. You will reveal Yourself in ways I can not fathom. You will soften hearts, destroy and mend past hurts and reignite a fire that once burned and it WILL burn hotter, longer, stronger. I can only cry out to You knowing that You know my heart's cry and my heart's desires. The testimony from this will blow us away and You will get ALL the glory! Your name shall be exalted. Let the healing begin; let the broken be fixed and give us the wisdom to be used by You in whatever way is needed. I find it hard, in the position I am in reagarding this, to let go but God, I let go and let God. You are NOT surprised and You are not worried and I find comfort in that, knowing that you are in control. Breathe life into those dry bones, Father; let them live! LIVE AGAIN!

No comments: