Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The declutter fairy

As some may know I have been on a declutter streak for a while and it still seems like there is no end in sight. I have plans to really minimize Jellybean's & Bug's wardrobes (less to wash, re-wash & wash again when they haven't worn it & are just throwing it on the floor to be put in the laundry hamper). We have been getting rid of a lot of "junk" that we have acquired over the past 13 years of being together and it feels very, very nice.

Now, I am, by no means, becoming a minimalist but I do have a question. How many mismatched socks and half pairs of mini mitts does one family need? Really? Do you keep mismatched socks for any length of time in hopes that its mate will show up? If so, how long? I think I am just ditching the whole BAG (I know! Shocking! I gasped too.)

This whole organizing thing bites sometimes. Lots of work!

No comments: