Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Rain, Rain

Rain, rain go away
Come again another day....

Okay so the rain was nice to begin with but really...

I don't want to turn into one of those people who complain when it is cold but turn around the next day and complain that it's too hot. So please, don't take that from this post. The rain has been great. Water levels are up in the pasture where Shawn works and that is super now we need some sun, some warmth.

I love running and playing in the rain, when it really rains. You know what I'm talking about, the rains like we got last week where if you even thought about stepping foot out the door you were soaking wet. It's the dreary, cloudy, depressing weather we're having today...cool, cloudy and grey, blah weather. Maybe the sun will come out tomorrow....(Tomorrow, tomorrow...I love ya tomorrow....ok, I'll stop.)

No comments: