Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Summer's Coming

Okay so I am in the midst of making yogurt pops and healthy snacks for the kids and mom & dad. Hallie already wants to be outside all day every day whether it is nice, raining or just plain old freezing cold.

Jenn has one more day of school; she's in the middle of finals all ready and Cherish has one more week. I can't believe how quickly this year has gone. Hallie starts kindergarten in the fall and I can't believe that either. We did see a really cool strawberry shortcake back pack she would like though. I am pretty sure I will bawl like a baby that day.

This seems to just be random thoughts on nothing related but it's just what's popping into my head. Anyway, I am on MSN with Natalie so I will do some more of this later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

(Just got off work)
Yeah, about bawling when Hallie goes to kindergarten...........




Let's just say that Andrew was much braver than I on his first day (make that "week") of school. I bawled for a full week, more prior to his first day than after. Whew, what an emotionally heavy time for me. Just saw it as a sign of so many things - him growing up, others' influences now present in his life, breaking those mommy ties, breaking our "we can go anywhere anytime we want" freedom routine. It was tough. Now at the other end of the year, I'm so proud of him. He's grown and matured so much and, most important of all, HE STILL LOVES ME!!!

Let me know when she starts and I'll pray for You!!

Love Mom said...

Thank you. The "downside" of motherhood...we wear our hearts on our sleeves...the joys of motherhood...countless. It is nice to have other people you can share your joys, fears and heartaches with.

Anonymous said...

One more thing...what's your recipe for yogurt pops? You can email it if you don't want to tie up this space!