Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Hayrides and hotdogs and campfires and good s'mores...

...these are a few of my favorite things.

Sunday night we had a hayride..well, wagon ride with Young Adults; we had a good ol' campfire, roasted some hotdogs and smokies and marshmallows and my good friend thought about me (hee hee hee) we had graham crackers and CHOCOLATE. YUM!!!! I ate way too much, mainly s'mores. (this is me looking sheepish and guilty.)

I was reminded of my time in 4-H because their farm is right across the road from where I spent countless hours riding my horse, Gypsy. We owned the games day event the one year I was there, placing first in the egg race, the dollar bill race, the water race...we rocked! I remember pick a pops and roasted hotdogs and the moms lasagna with spinach in it (the first time I tasted it and it was GOOD). Times like this remind me of how small the world really is. I am starting to believe that somehow we all are REALLY connected to Kevin Bacon. (ha ha ha)

No comments: