Friday, October 21, 2005

School Spirit Week...Continued

Wednesday: Sk Pride Day aka green white and gold
(We were kind of lame that day. Nothing special)

Thursday: The famous and always yearned for, pajama day!


Friday: Book Character day.

Perhaps a little explanation is due, for Cherish's anyway. She is the lion from The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe. Hallie is, of course, Cinderella.


Cherish wore this lion costume in kindergarten so, needless to say, it is WAY too short for her. The solution: put black tights on underneath. It only comes up to her knees so the look is comical but effective.

Hallie had a tonne of sparkles all over. We had sparkle hairspray and sparkle body glitter. Her reaction: I fink me need to have a baff when I get home from kindygarten today. (I wonder if that will be before or after her self prescribed nap? Kindygarten must be pretty tiring...poor dear.)

So, there you have it; spirit week in a nutshell...er, two nutshells.

1 comment:

Dominique said...

These are great, and really brought me back. I LOVED "pajama" day. When in high school, and trying to be too cool to get excited over these things, I still looked forward to "backwards" day. What fun. And cute photos.