Saturday, October 22, 2005

The Juggernaut Jugs Rock!!!

I did not get to see them in concert obviously, since I had to work. I called Bill from work to see how it was and he thought it was great and said the guys were real nice. If you read Marc's opinion it is pretty much the same as Bill's.

Well, I had mentioned in a previous post how I though it would be funny if they came to BP's afterwards because I had missed out on the Hockey Legends and wound up getting to visit with them. Wouldn't you know it, they were in my section tonight after the concert. I called to tell Bill and he told me that he had talked to them as well.

Guys, they were such nice men and, from what I hear, incredibly talented. We had a great time chatting and laughing like old friends. They had been talking to Bill about going hunting together the next time they are up and apparently no one exchanged any numbers or emails or anything so we discussed getting Bill's email address and I gave it to them.

When it was time for them to go, they left me very nice tips and commented on how much they appreciated the service. I told them, with all honesty, taht it had been my treat. One of the guys went outside and came back in with a CD for me.

Really they were so nice. If you get a chance to go see these guys and support them...don't miss it!!!! I don't think you would regret it for a minute!

No comments: