Friday, October 21, 2005

Bibbity Bobbity Boo

I am so excited!!! Tonight a guy who used to work with me came in and we were chatting about how things were going in both our lives, yadda yadda yadda. This young man is an actor/dancer/singer who is quite often in the musicals that we get at the Rawlinson Center. We were talking about if he had anything coming up and he told me that Cinderella was going to be there in December. I told him how much Miss Hallie likes Cinderella and that she is going to be her for Favorite Book Character Day. He told me, if I go, to let him know when Hallie & I will be there and he is going to arrange for Hallie to meet Cinderella.

Oh my gosh!!! Is that cool or what!?! I get to introduce my daughter to Cinderella! She will be so excited she will pee her pants!!! So...tomorrow I am going to the box office to check out what is available and buy her & I some tickets.

I can't get it out of my mind. I can't wait to see how happy she is about this. It will really make her day. It is such a high to be able to do these things for your kids. Sure it may not seem like a jump up and down moment to us (Perhaps if it were Jon Bon Jovi) but Cinderella is one of her all tim favorites and to give her the opportunity to "meet" Cinderella....I almost can't sit still thinking about it.

No comments: