Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Almost Made A HUGE Mistake...

That is what I said and when I say huge I mean phenomenal...almost catastrophic. You'll see why in a minute. Tonight Natalie sent me a picture of her wedding dress; Pastor Steve is helping them buy it. (Isn't that incredible?) In my excitment about the dress, I almost posted a link for you all to see it and then I realized that I so totally can't do that because Billy comes on this website from time to time and he is so not allowed to see this dress.

We have been a bit stressed out about this wedding because they want to have it in May and it seemed like it was just because that was when they wanted to have it. It turns out that there are a few other reasons that Billy failed to mention because he didn't want us to worry. One is that he wasn't able to get a visa for living/working down there. Why? It is so screwy that it is almost funny. He can't get a religious workers visa because he is engaged. He can't get an engagement visa (or fiance visa can't remember what it is called) because he is all ready down there. Please join me in an OY! Anyway the end of his 6 months is Feb 10 and he needs to be out of there again. Now I don't know if that means for a brief amount of time or what but, regardless, he has to be out of there by then. Also he has a guaranteed job if he is employable before June. May was the best for them to get all of these requirements fulfilled and still try to give everyone up here as much time to save money. These kids though! They don't tell you until you pull it from them (right Billy?). Anyway, so now we know why it NEEDS to be in May and not that it NEEDS to be in May because of WANTS. It makes things so much easier to deal with now that we know why.

I really am hoping and praying that we will be able to get the money together to go down there. I am going to be out of work in January because of renovations....and all that fun jazz. Praying, praying, praying...I know that it will all work out in the end however, part of me is still fretting about it in the very deepest, darkest part...

So, if anyone wants to see Natalie's dress email me and let me know. I will not be putting the picture on here...so Billy doesn't accidentally find it. Anyway...Goodnight...OH WAIT!

Happy Turkey Day to everyone...
I am so very thankful for my family, my friends who help keep me real, my job, this house, my van, Bill's car, my country, having WRC and the people there to turn to when we need refreshing, World Revival Network, my health, and last on this list but first and foremost...GOD.

No comments: