Friday, October 21, 2005

I Dunno...?

My husband got tickets to a musical event at the Rawilinson Center; I had to work and thought it was a great idea when he suggested he take one of our friends...a guys night out so to speak. Their entertainment for the evening will be someone I have never heard of and, all though I am intrigued by what they will sound like, I am also frightened by it.

They are going to see The Juggernaut Jug Band...


I'm sure they will h ave a lot of fun and I will be sorry that I couldn't make it. I just hope they don't show up at work like most of the acts that come through town do. I felt bad enough when the Old Timer Hockey Legends showed up and I got to sit and visit with them after Bill was only able to watch them from such a distance...(okay, so I didn't feel bad enough to not phone him and flaunt that I had Eddy Shack's autograph...)

No comments: