Monday, July 20, 2009

What he (Bug) said

"Did you know the sun is up and you're not?! Did you know the sun is up at 4:00 in the morning? Trust me; I know." (to his, almost, 16 year old sister when told to wake her up)

And, as Rush was eating a piece of birthday cake and licking the icing of the racing flag, Bug shouts, "Rush that's just a toy!"

Her calm reply, "I know, there was icing on it."

While playing his Quad Racing game on the Wii: "I fink a nice breakfast of cold sushi is in order." (hat was he talking about? I don't know either but he said it.)


This is all from this morning and there were other moments/words that I have all ready forgotten that brought my beverage almost out of my nose. I am sure there will be more and I am going to try to get them down on here just so we can see a day in the life of Bug on his last day of being 5.

Woke up: 6 A.M.
Breakfast: Shredded wheat with about 4 cups of milk (I know, he definitely got his dairy)
Clothes: first started with a pair of khaki shorts with a motocross t-shirt and a plaid shirt over top. Second, same shorts but a skateboard shirt (reading "Gimme my wheels" that is about 4 sizes too big for him.

Right now, at 11:37, he is tryig to figure out what a 5 year old eats for lunch on his last day of being 5. So far we have peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with orange (read tomato) soup.

No comments: