Thursday, July 16, 2009

To Do Thursday through Sunday

Updated: Well, I guess that's not too bad for accomplishing my list of things to do. Today is the day for getting the kids ready for camp (Monday July 20)
• order cake for party
• make grocery list for party supper
• buy gift and groceries for Bug's party
• make template for wedding invitations
• photocopy template for invitations
• cut out invites
• glue and ribbon invites
• make list for each kid of what they need for camp
• make supper for friend who recently had surgery
• take supper to friend
• buy bug spray and sun screen for kids' camping trip
• pack each of the kids stuff up
• dig sleeping bags out of tent trailer (well remind BigB to do that)
• fill 300 water balloons for party Not 300 though
• music practice
• buy gift for friend's daughter
• attend friend's daughter's birthday party
• call family from northern Manitoba
• call the other family from northern Manitoba (tried but no one home)
• wiifit (each night)
• pick kids up from out of town on Friday before church (which I think means fast food supper)
• church Friday night. Yay!
• church Sunday morning. Yay! Yay!
• pick up cake
• pick up Rush and two of the boys from out of town for Bug's party
• take Rush and kids back to farm
• buy groceries for the kids to take with them to help out camping family.
• buy more ribbon

I am not entirely sure but that seems like all I have to do this weekend, aside from working. It won't be that bad...I can multitask right? {grin} The life of a working mom...I love this part of my life, the doing stuff for my family. It is such a joy; I just hope I don't forget any important events or steps this weekend...

No comments: