Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Am I Looking Forward to It...?

I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow that I am looking forward to having but am a bit nervous of going to at the same time. You see, I have been having migraine and/or severe headaches for 6 months, every day. Some days are worse than others and some seem unbearable. I kept putting the doctor off thinking they would just go away. Well, I caved in the other day. It is time to find out what is, if there is anything, wrong with me. I'm tired of living my life in this fog...fighting to keep it from robbing me of my life with my family. I seem to have done an ok job of still functioning with the headaches; I have only missed one day of work and haven't brushed off the kids very often. Here's to them being completely gone and not having to live with them anymore. Send up a prayer for me when you're thinking about it...for a healing and for a reason or relief in the mean time.

2 comments:

Spin Original said...

I grew up with my mom having really terrible headsaches. She still hasn't found the cause of them.
God, I pray healing for Angela. Heal her headaches and restore the cause of them to complete health. Amen!

Love Mom said...

Thank you Paula. I appreciate the prayers. I just got back and he ran a bunch of blood tests but is certain that my headaches are from muscle tension which causes stress, then I stress and get more tense and the cycle goes on. He has given me some muscle relaxers and a referral to get massages...yay for massages! My favorite part of the exam (insert sarcasm here) was it was time for my Pap. Blah...oh well, we have to make sure we stay healthy right?
I'm sure I'll blog this on an entry instead of just in comments. So, you can read it again...