Thursday, August 25, 2005

I am a Master...Ha ha ha...!!!

I was really tempted to try this website out when I saw it...this little test...just to see how I would do. I loved English when I was in high school; I think a great way to spend the day is to read the dictionary and learn new words. My husband thinks I am a nerd... Perhaps, if that is what one calls an English Master.... (insert evil laugh here)


Master!
You are a MASTER of the English language!

Huzzah. While your English is not exactly
perfect, you are still more grammatically
correct than just about every American. Others
admire the way you speak and could learn a lot
from listening to you. Still, there is always
room for improvement...

How grammatically correct are you? (Revised with answer key)
brought to you by

No comments: