Thursday, August 04, 2005

We have a hurt kneeckle

Yes, that is what I said. We have a hurt kneeckle. Hallie & I were in the mall this afternoon because we had to go to Zellers. I promised her Strawberry Shortcake panties if she got the less expensive umbrella a while back (you know how memories are on children...like elephants). Anyway, WalMart didn't have any. I know; I gasped too.

Back to my story. As we walked Hallie's foot did a weird little turn and she started to whimper a bit. I asked her what was wrong and saw her limping. "Mommy, I hurt my kneeckle."

"Your what?!"
"My kneeckle."
"What's a kneeckle?"
"You know, that fing above my foot?"
"OH! You hurt your ankle?"
"Yeah, mom."
"Wanna piggy back ride?"
"Oh yes, please. Fanks momma."

I thought I knew a lot about anatomy but apparently we have a kneeckle. Who knew?

1 comment:

tanby said...

i think we should get together and write a parenting book. you know...a useful one with chapters like..how to decipher the "proper" psrtd of a child's body. ex. kneeckle. where and what is it?