Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Learning a new Language

That's what I said. I am learning a new language. I have been a little bored lately and thought why not. It'll be fun. The tricky part was what language should I learn? French is Canada's second language; Cree should be a good a one to learn since it is as highly spoken in this town as English. Sign language would be even better and I have always wanted to learn sign language. However, the last few days have made my mind up for me; so I will write a sentence to show you what I have learned.

Quack quack quack quack!!!!!! Quack quack, Quack!!!!!!!

Translation: All this rain is getting a little excessive!!! I almosted floated home from work!!!

SEriously though, one of the steets on my way home is all ready darn near flooded. This combined with all the rain we had a few days ago, where the streets were flooded very badly. One of the guys from work said that the water in one part of town was up over the bumper of his jeep. It was raining too hard for the drains to keep up and he hit a low spot or pot hole or something and there it was.

No comments: