Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Jellybean done gradumicated...

Seriously though, yesterday Jellybean graduated from Kindergarten. They had a little tea where the Kindergarten class entertained us with some of their favorite poems from throughout the year and fed us with rice krispie squares, cookies and teeny little cherry cheesecake tarts. They didn't have a "cap and gown" ceremony but they still received their "diplomas".

Here are a couple of pictures from the event...

































On a very sad note, as I type this Jellybean's fish, Strawberry Shortcake (the male betta fish my friend, Jaimie gave her) is in the middle of dying and she will wake up in the morning to him being "gone". He is having little fishy seizures and I find myself almost in tears because I can't make it better and Jellybean's little heart will be broken. Dang it! Why can't we have a 24 hour Wal Mart?! It's a sad, sad day in Strawberry Shortcake's home tonight. Pardon me while I wipe the tears and blow my nose and mourn the loss of Jellybean's dear, dear fishy friend.

No comments: