Thursday, September 13, 2007

I haven't cried...but I can feel them there



I only worked until lunch today, went to my dad's and Jude's and picked up the Bug. He & I then drove to the school where I proceeded to snap pictures of every possible part of his first day of pre-k...the only thing I didn't get was a picture of him with his 2 teachers...

He had so much fun and it was great! I loved watching how he immediately felt comfortable enough to let my hand go and socialize with his new classmates but, inside, I felt a bit of loss. My baby has grown up so much and he is the baby. There will be no more. This is the last first "first" day of school. He even let go of my hand at one point on our school tour to take the hand of his new teacher and as beautiful as it was to watch him...my heart bowed down in sorrow...

I will post pictures but right now I am almost late for my class...


2 comments:

Joanne said...

So cute!

canada-man said...

The first day is hard but they become easier, and soon you can't wait for the dayswhen you can be alone