Saturday, July 08, 2006

Okay, I Did It!!!

I have been moaning and complaining long enough and I finally decided that it was time to do something about it so...with BigB's "permission" (for lack of a better word) I quit Housekeeping. I am pretty nervous about this, wondering if I will be getting enough hours with the other positions I have but I know that I just need to have faith and trust in God and let Him take care of that stuff. My priorities right now are spending time with my kids and my husband, helping Jellybean with her schoolwork, getting Bug potty trained, spending some good quality time with Rush before she reaches the age that she wants nothing to do with me and other stuff like that. I may even be able to spend more time with my family and friends. Can you imagine that? So, I did it. I am nervous as a mouse at a cat convention but I did it...

No comments: