Friday, August 22, 2008

Oh, what a night...

Without going into details (because I don't want to give glory to someone who doesn't need it), it has been quite the night. I got a bit of news regarding the statement above about something that someone is doing to my family and it is all lies. This person knows that what they have said and claimed are 100% lies and they will soon find out that their lies will be exposed and they will be exposed for what is truly in their heart. I just pray that they face the truth sooner than later because they are running 100 miles an hour in the wrong direction and they will soon hit a brick wall at full speed. I love this person and I don't want them to have to deal with the consequences but they will...

That being said though blood is thicker than water especially when "water" is lying through their teeth.

I had just calmed down, somewhat, over this when I found out that there was a car accident in our family as well. She is ok now but I hate that waiting (and I know it was worse for them).

Let's add what iced the cake and here is the silly part...I don't know why this would be the breaking point but it was. Bug's fish died tonight. His fish D.O.G. is no m.o.r.e. (And how did he respond? He was sad but not tearful. When it came time to flush D.O.G. Bug said, "I get to flush him?! Heh!? Where's his head?". I think he is handling it quite well.)

The old me woke up for a brief moment tonight...just long enough for me to remember what I was like and then it shifted. The feeling became more like defiance...yeah, defiance that I am not letting these attacks beat me or bring me down. In fact they are making me fight harder, stronger and longer for my family!!!

The ferverent prayers of a righteous man avails much! If they didn't, I probably would have reverted to my old ways of dealing with these kinds of things but I didn't in fact, I prayed for that person.

1 comment:

Spin Original said...

Sounds like a pretty crazy time right now. I, obviously, don't know exactly what's going on, so I'll just say that words hurt more than physical pain. Good for you for being strong, holding on to where you are now and not letting that person's actions and words send you a few steps back. The Bible says that praying for your enemies is the best thing to do for them and you.

Good for you, Angela. I'll be praying for you, the offender and the family of the accident victim.

If you want to talk, I'm here.