Monday, August 11, 2008

I want to procrastinate but I keep putting it off

I have stuff...well we all have stuff but I have stuff that the kids have out grown that I keep trying to get together because it is boys' and girls' and I will have to separate it because the ladies I know who could use it either don't have girls or don't have boys...it's easier when it can all get put into one box or one bag...rats. I also have stuff that should have gotten put into the shed but for one reason or another (I still haven't figured out how) they have all wound up in our front entrance making it unusable and unsafe! I hate it! I feel trapped-like what if we have a house fire and we need the front door to escape?

Then my current reality hits. I am tired and if I am not tired, I am not home or I have other more pressing things to do at home...because when the firefighters put out our blazing house that we can't escape from we are going to need to have clean clothes on. When I'm not tired I have been using the reason...excuse...reason...ah man! I'm not doing it because I am wanting to spend time with my family and then I decide that I need a bit of me time so I come down here and play on the computer.

I know in my heart of hearts that I would feel so much better to come home to a beautifully organized house...maybe tomorrow.....

No comments: