Wednesday, January 23, 2008

HUH???

Bug is "afraid" of the dark; when I tuck him in I need to make sure that the bathroom light is left on or he has a panic attack and can not go to sleep.

He is not feeling well tonight; his nose is so stuffed up he can't breathe through his nose at all so I got him some of that Watkins stinky oil stuff to put on a kleenex to destuff him. As I was leaving the room, he asked if I could get him a cold cloth, which I usually use when I have a headache or am just not feeling 100%. I asked him if he wanted it to cover his eyes and he said yes.

Uh, okay?

I got the cloth, put it on his eyes for him and went to leave.

"Mom?", he says to me as I am leaving.

"Yes, Son?"

"Don't forget; you have to leave the bathroom light on."

I am not too sure how that is going to keep it from being dark in his room with that cold cloth draped across his eyes...

So, there is light in my son's room; he just can't see it.

No comments: