Thursday, February 15, 2007

Wow

I seriously thought I was going to go balistic over this darn blog. First of all, it switched me over to this new system without my wanting to switch and then I couldn't access it to post anything or comment on anyone's blogs. I was going through some serious withdrawal but, baby, I am back!!!

Work has been hectic and I am so pleased to say that I have made up for the fact that I didn't get a pay check last week as I was on vacation the entire pay period. Whew!

Poor Jellybean has been fevered and fluish for the past 2 days and the medicine she needed most was at her job. All she wanted was her mommy here and I couldn't be here. Big changes are looming at work with Level 6 opening soon and with that means there could be a full time or part time job for me. Could is the operative word and I won't get my hopes up yet but I am praying.

I have another string of doctor appointments coming up the first week of March: family doctor, opthamologist and neurologist. I guess everyone wants to make sure the noodle is doing better.

Now that I am back and blogging I will be posting some of the pictures and stories from our trip this weekend. It also sounds like we will finally be picking up the new bedroom furniture!!! Hooray!

No comments: