Thursday, August 24, 2006

Air Daddy

Bug came out shopping with BigB and I tonight and I got it in my head to be a little silly with the boy. Following is an example of one of our "AirDaddy" moments.

To set the scene: I am grabbing Bugs seatbelt about to buckle him into his carseat.
Me: My name is Mommy and I will be your seatbuckler for this evening.

Bug: giggle, giggle, giggle

Me: Please keep your hands and feet inside the vehicle at all times and please, keep your seat in its upright position.

Bug: giggle, giggle, giggle

Me: Thank you for flying AirDaddy. Please enjoy the ride.

Bug: Oh, Mama, dat's funny.

1 comment:

RennyBA said...

What a lovely conversation. I should have known that before when my kids where young and it was hard to get them in the seatsbelt.
Have a lovely hump day:-)