Thursday, May 04, 2006

We Made It

We arrived last night and finally got ourselves settled in around 12:00, which would be 11:00 our time.

We have had some pretty intense moments so far with Bug; he fell the time I told you about plus, he fell on his chin at a rest stop and came pretty darn close to needing stithes and then, this morning, he was running around outside the apartment and slipped under the fence where a dog had been digging. The scary part of this one is that we are on a steepish hill that leads straight down to a lake. Yes, people we have a private lake here!!! Not a swimming in lake though, just a "I am pretty to look at lake".

BigB and the kids bought me my mother's day present on the way. It is a Sony digital camera with 12 times optical zoom!!! It is a 5.1 megapixel and can also be used as a videocamera. I am pretty pumped about it because of the zoom. I can get some pretty cool pitures!!!

Anyway, I will get some pictures downloaded off my camera sometime today and do another post. We have LilB here right now and I am going to visit!

2 comments:

fehr family said...

I'm so glad you guys got there safe and sound. I can't wait to see some pictures of you guys and Billy and his soon to be wife. say hi to everyone and tell Billy that Dustin and I say hi and God Bless.

Anonymous said...

Hey, glad you made it! Hope Aren isn't too bruised up for the big day! Have a great time and give our love to Billy and Natalie!