Thursday, May 04, 2006

Oops, I Lied

But not on purpose!!!! I do have pictures and they ARE on a laptop however, when BigB gave me the laptop just now he gave me this one and kept the one with the pictures on it for himself so... there will be some pictures just not tonight.


The dress rehearsal is tomorrow morning at 11 and the anticipation is running high! The church is buzzing with excitment over the wedding.

Today we took the kids, LilB included to a place called Pizza Street. It was SO delicious! It is a pizza buffet; adults cost $4, 4-12 year olds cost $2.49 and Bug was free. Not only did they have great pizzas but they had 4 different dessert pizzas...chocolate with icing sugar, cherries and icing and I don't know what the other 2 were because I only got as far as the first 2. Plus, I had myself a nice glass of wild cherry pepsi. I think I may have gained back all the weight I just finished losing but, at least I know I can do it and can get back to it once this is over with.

I will pass on everyone's best wishes to the mister and misses. For now though it is bedtime. Tomorrow is a busy day what with trying to get Bug to walk down the aisle and all that smoked bar b que we get to eat for lunch!!! I need to stop thinking about it though before my drooling shorts out the computer.

No comments: