Saturday, December 03, 2005

Dream Come True

Tonight Hallie and I went to Cinderella (the musical). This was her birthday present from me and there was a promise of getting to meet Cinderella that I didn't know if it would come true or not. I didn't promise her but I mean there was a glimmer of a possibility that the meeting could be arranged.

Well, after the show, we got our coats, said "hello" to an old co-worker of mine (who Hallie remembers from the Saskatchewan fireworks as the guy who made her the balloon animal) and went to leave (since we didn't get to talk to Devon to see about meeting Cinderella). (Boy, am I ever rambling!) Anywho, lo and behold out of the corner of my eye, I spot Cinderella...wah hoo!!! Hallie and I went over, got her picture taken and her autograph and Hallie's dreams came true!

She also got Prince Charming's autograph but he wasn't in costume so she didn't get her picture taken with him.

Anyway, so I can go and get her tucked into bed (it has been a long night), here is the picture of Hallie and Cinderella...

1 comment:

tanby said...

she looks so beautiful and happy. im glad she got to go.
Ps bryce is still laughing about eating all your friends. what did you start? lol
T