Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Happy Dance...Doing the Happy Dance...

All right, for those of you who don't really know my I am not bi-polar but the contradiction in my posts today will probably leave you wondering. I am so happy right now I feel like I am floating!

I just got back 2 of my math (grade 12) assignments and I got 98% on BOTH of them!!! BOTH OF THEM!!! Did you hear me?!?!? B-O-T-H O-F T-H-E-M!!!!!! Waaaaaahooooooooo!!!! I hate math. I am terrified of math. You put 2 numbers in front of me add an x and a y and say the words quadratic equation and you have a trembling, babbling, full fledge math phobic on your hands. So, those marks arriving in the mail today were just the thing I needed to throw me miles back from the edge of that nuclear meltdown I was telling you about.

I am going to leave this post as a short one because it is extremely hard to type while you are doing the happy dance.

2 comments:

Spin Original said...

Way to go, Angela!!! Keep on dancing! Kirstie Alley uses dancing as great exercise.
I am very proud of you.

tanby said...

congrats. i didn't know you were upgrading. what else are you taking?
T