Thursday, November 17, 2005

Enjoying my Job

Okay so today was day number two of working in Housekeeping at the hospital and I am enjoying my job thus far. I worked in the E.R. yesteday and I have to admit that it really made me realize where my heart is as far as becoming a nurse. I was chomping at the bit when I was there cleaning floors and beds wishing that I were taking care of the patients. Today I wasn't anywhere exciting but it was still all right. It sounds like tomorrow I will be in and out of E.R. again. Being in the hospital only fuels the fire about becoming an LPN. I need to get the lead out and start really working on that math....

3 comments:

PJ said...

I am glad that I got to see you at work. You do great no matter where you are. If you are really set on becoming am LPN, BE FAITHFUL IN THE SMALL STUFF - like math.

tanby said...

hey congrats on the new job. hope it all goes well for you. keep in touch and let me know how things progress

Candice said...

See that's why it's good that I keep refusing to do a ride-along with my husband. Because then I would lose my complacency and actually want to go back to med school. And I'm not sure I'm ready for all that work yet.