Thursday, September 15, 2005

Hurricane Katrina

Billy just sent me the link to an amazing, amazing song that our dear friend, Pastor Steve Gray of World Revival Church (Kasas City, Mo) wrote. I have to share this with you all. It moved me to tears and sobbing. Listen closely. He is singing to us, telling us to help these people in a tangible (real) way. "It could have been you. Oh, it could have been me. Show them you care in a tangible way."

Please, pass this link on to as many people as you can...get this out there.

Here is the email I got from Billy:

ATTENTION: THIS NEEDS TO BE VIEWED!

Pastor Steve Gray, World Revival Church, has written this song of hope to share with all who have been affected by Hurricane Katrina. We at World Revival Church want to send this message out to all who will listen, especially the victims of Katrina and their families. Please if you know someone that has been affected by this horrible disaster make sure to forward this email.

mms://wmstream.worldrevivalmedia.com/Katrina.wmv



Guys, this is truly a great song and I think you really need to hear it...

No comments: