Thursday, September 15, 2005

Happy Birthday!!!


I know a cute guy with a birthday today. He is one of the most handsome guys I have ever seen in my life (one of them). He has gorgeous blue eyes that make your heart melt and any sort of a bad day melt away. He has a smile that makes you smile yourself however, he also has a smile that says "you had better figure out what I am up to and fast". He is 2 years old today. He's turning into a little man and I rarely get to see him. I need to get my "crap in a pile" or whatever or these neices and nephews of mine will be all grown up and I will have missed out.

I am so thankful for weekends off now. Things will work out soon.

Anyway, Happy Birthday to a special dude from Auntie, Uncle and a whole whack of cousins.
I keep on thinking 'remember when..."

Remember when he looked like this...?

2 comments:

tanby said...

sweet picture. i have never seen that one. what a little man

tanby said...

so you bug me about blogging but do you comment on it? noooo
you must be at work tonight cuz i havent seen you. take care maybe i'll talk to you later
T.