Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Just ask me...

Go ahead.

Just ask me.

Am I just as organized at the launch of this school year as I was last?

Am I?

Huh?

Let's all shout out the answer with a resounding...



...NO!!!! Nuh uh! No way, Man! Not even close. Not even a little.

It's 11:48 and I am just crawling into bed after completing 2 1/2 lunches (I'll finish mine tomorrow; I don't want day old tuna) and 1 snack. I scoured our "office supply" box to see what I did have to send Jellybean for supplies and came up with 2 blue pens and 3 pencils to go along with her new binder and 2 new folders.

The Boy Scouts will surely take away my badges and all. You now, if had badges...or was ever a boy scout...

Next week will be better. I just know it!

1 comment:

Kat said...

Oh, well. Thank God there will be next week or we will go home and it won't matter anyway.

Kat