Friday, April 25, 2008

I have sentenced myself to spend the day in the basement. It is my day off and I thought it would be a perfect time to get my office organized and some stuff done on my computer that I have been meaning to do for a LONG time...

May the force be with me that I may accomplish all I have set out to do on such a day as this. (Ha ha ha) Let's see how much gets done. It is now 9 AM so Ready. Set. Go!

Edited at 11:20 AM to add:

Why do you have to make a bigger mess to get things done when setting up an office/craft room? Don't get me wrong; I am making progress however, it doesn't completely look like it at this precise moment.

Edited again at 2:00 PM to say that I probably shouldn't have stopped at lunch time, finished watching "August Rush" with Rush or sat down at my computer when I got down here again. I seem to have lost my motivation. Must...get...back...to...work...much more...to do....

No comments: