Wednesday, September 06, 2006

A Little Bit of This and A Little Bit of That

It has been a chaotic week in a sense. That being getting back into the routine of school lunches, after school snacks and the adjustment to volleyball practices, dance classes, swimming lessons, piano lessons (which we need to schedule a time, Dixie; or is it still fine with what it was last year?), Kids' clubs, teacher barbeques, birthday parties, sleep overs....

Does it ever stop?

Ah, but as much as I "pretend" to complain, I think I live for this sort of stuff. It seems this is what I was born for.

We have also, as a family, registered for a Walk-A-Thon for the Children's Wish Foundation. If any of my readers would like to sponsor us, please let me know. (Shameful plug, I know and I apologize)

On Sunday we had a spur of the moment outing with some of our church family and went to the lake and off for a weiner roast. It was a lot of fun.

Here are the pictures of the kids' first day of school as promised and only a week late.




I had to work so the girls were in charge of taking the pictures. Jellybean did a pretty good job of getting Rush in the picture. I was expecting her head to be cut off or part of her body missing. Great job, Jellybean!


Look out Grade Eight!!!










As excited as Jellybean was about going to her first day of Grade One, she was also pretty sad that mommy was all ready at work before she woke up. The good news is that I got to walk them the next day.
















As luck would have it, the girls' first day of school also happened to be Bugs first day at the babysitters since summer holidays. It gave him something to look forward to-especially since she had gotten a new puppy over the summer.

1 comment:

Spin Original said...

Wow, they have all grown up so much! Aren looks sooo much more mature than the last time I saw him!!
God bless you and your family.